Ad Code


Easy english words

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How can I improve my reading skill

If you want to improve your reading skill, this is the place to start. There are many ways to increase your reading speed and comprehension.


How can I improve my reading skill?

If you are looking to improve your reading skill, you may wonder what you can do to find a way to do this. There are many ways that you can improve your reading skills. However, you can read on to learn more.

So, let's go to start


1. I love reading and magazines, so I'm very happy. My weekends are exciting, but I enjoy my weekdays too. I'm lucky. I live near the bookstore and don't start work until 10:00 a.m. Every morning, I wake at 8:00, make breakfast, and watch the news on TV. Then, I walk to work. I'm very busy all day. I help people find the magazine they want. At lunchtime, I get a brad from the deli, and I often go to the gym.

usually, finish work at 5:30 p.m, but on Tuesday and Thursday evenings work very late, until 10:30 . I never cook after work. I'm too tired. I like going to the little restaurant near my apartment. Saturday mornings, I go shopping and clean my apartment. I don't eat dinner on Saturday and Sunday evenings because I'm too excited. I like singing, but I always feel nervous before the show.


2. Jara is thirty - two years old and lives in Manhattan. From Sunday to Friday, she works at a bookstore in New York. Sometimes, she stays at work until 09:30 at night, but Lisa doesn't rest on weekends. On weekends, she has another job. She is a singer. On Monday afternoons, she practices with her band, and on Wednesday nights, she goes to nightclubs and sings she has no free time, but she loves her life.


3. I come from a small town in Minnesota, but I live in Hollywood now, and it's very different. In my town, people are very friendly. They walk down the street, as well as they speak to you They say: " Hi, there " and " How are you doing? " Here in Hollywood, people don't walk. They drive everywhere. I live in this big house in a fuller house, and sometimes I don't see anyone all day.


4. Pamela is a doctor. She's Canadian, but now she lives in a small town near Nairobi, Kenya, in East Africa. She isn't an ordinary doctor. She's a flying doctor. Every day from 8:00 a.m to 10:00 a.m, she speaks to people on her radio, then she flies to help them. She works 16 hours a day nonstop, but she loves her job. She isn't married. She has no free time.


5. I like my mother and my father, and my two brothers. They are called Owen and David. Owen is twenty, and he's at university. David is sixteen, and he's at school, like me. I have two grandmothers and one grandfather. My other grandfather is dead. I have one uncle and one aunt. My aunt Janet is my mother's sister. They have two daughters. Rosa is ten, and Gemma is fourteen, like me. They are my cousins.


6. Monyer is standing at the top of the stairs. He is reading something. Then he falls down the stairs. His leg hurts a lot. He tells his wife, Mun, that his leg is killing him. Mun gets ice for him, and then she takes him to the hospital. The doctor says that Monyer's leg is broken. Mun isn't happy because he has to stay put. He can't go to work for a few days.


8. A woman is coming home late from work because she missed her bus. She has a cell phone, so she calls her husband then tells him she is late. He will pick up the kids as well as have a chicken dinner ready when she gets home. The wife thinks her husband is lucky cos he works at home and he can take naps when he gets sleepy. He says he does the laundry and the dishes because he is home at all.  


9. Practice Improve Work hours a day, from Monday to Friday. I get up around 7:00 a.m, and I work from 7:30 a.m until 4:00 p.m. I get home pretty early, about 4:30 p.m. I go to bed at 10:30.


10. Practices to wake up early to go to the airport, but when his roommate wakes him up, he doesn't want to get up. The room is very cold and dark, and he wants to go back to sleep. Jackson gets up, but he doesn't have time to take a shower. He gets dressed quickly and goes to the airport. He's lucky cos he doesn't miss his plane.


More

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Cookies consent

This website uses cookies to give you a better browsing experience. By using our website, do you agree to the use of cookies?

Learn more