Ad Code


Easy english words

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to use gerund examples with answers?

Gerund examples will help you learn how to use gerunds in your writing. Learn about the different uses of gerunds and use them in your own writing.

How to use gerund examples with answers


We know gerunds are verbs that are used as nouns. They're fun to use when you want to talk about an action that hasn't happened yet, but will. Learn to recognize their uses and how to form them.

The most common mistake you make with gerunds is using them as verbs. we are going to learn how to use them effectively in your writing and speaking.


Table of contents

  • Love + Ing 
  • Like + Ing
  • Enjoy + Gerund
  • Continue + Ing
  • Start + Ing
  • Avoid + Gerund
  • Delay + Gerund
  • Keep + Ing
  • Hate + Ing
  • Forget + Ing 
  • Finish + Gerund 
  • Stop + Ing 
  • After + Ing
  • Before + Ing
  • By + Ing
  • Busy + Ing
  • Without + Ing


Love + Ing 

I love eating food with my family member.

I love watching TV when I got some free time.

I love making funny videos with my friends.

I love cooking very much.


Like + Ing

I like eating food with my family member.

I like watching TV when I got some free time.

I like making funny videos with my friends. 


Enjoy + Gerund

I enjoy shooting videos with my friend.

I enjoy making tea when I get free time.

I enjoy dancing with my little brother.

I enjoy eating ice cream.


Continue + Ing

I continue watching TV.

I continue working hard.

I continue to study to develop my skill.

I continue trying to help poor people.


Start + Ing

I start playing football with my children.

I start working in the morning.

I started watching TV yesterday.

I started learning English yesterday.


Avoid + Gerund

I avoid talking with my friend when I am angry.

I avoid eating ice cream at midnight.

I love visiting New York.

I avoid watching TV.

I avoid smoking.


Delay + Gerund

He delays doing his work.

I delay playing football in the morning.

I delay making food for my family members.

He delays going to the office in the morning by bus.

I delay working hard daily to earn more money.


Keep + Ing

Keep playing to fit your health.

Keep helping to survive properly.

Keep working hard to enhance your brain.

Keep learning and discovering new every single day.

Keep watching the motivational videos when you are free.


Hate + Ing

I hate smoking.

I hate working with her.

I hate playing gambling.

I hate singing the song.

I hate cooking at midnight.

I hate speaking with angry people. 


Forget + Ing 

I’ll never forget traveling across Japan.

I never forgot eating food in the morning

I’ll never forget traveling across Bangladesh. 

I always forgot eating medicine in the morning.


Finish + Gerund

He finished doing his work.

He finished repairing the phone.

They finished playing football.

They finished eating all food.


Stop + Ing

He stopped working some time ago.

He stops talking with me for two days.

He stops making videos for five days.

She stops playing the game in the evening.

He stops working at night.

He stops going to Bazar.


After + Ing

I love taking tea after making breakfast.

I want to go to the market after making dinner.

I want to go to the shopping mall after taking tea.

I want to go to the bathroom after watching TV.

 I want to go to the field after playing football.

 I want to go to your home after singing.


Before + Ing

I love taking tea before making breakfast.

I want to go to the market before making dinner.

I want to go to the shopping mall before taking tea.

I want to go to the bathroom before watching TV.

 I want to go to the field before playing football.

 I want to go to your home before signing.


By + Ing

I earn money by making videos.

I earn money by teaching.

I make tea by boiling water.

He goes to the market on walking.

He is earning money by making bread.

I am getting knowledge by reading books.


Busy + Ing

I am busy watching TV.

I am busy reading books.

I am busy cooking food.

I am busy playing football.

I am busy doing this work.

He is busy writing letters.


Without + Ing

I can make it without hesitation.

 I can go to the market without walking.

I can play football without running fast.

 He is good at English without reading books.

 He cannot grow up without eating food.


More


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Cookies consent

This website uses cookies to give you a better browsing experience. By using our website, do you agree to the use of cookies?

Learn more