Ad Code


Easy english words

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

40+ Easy English Words You Should Know.

How to make sentences in English for speaking?

Let me tell you a few hidden tips.

How to make sentences in English for speaking?



A nice trick can help you learn a language pretty fast.

In fact, I can guarantee you results within a few weeks.

Sound too great to be true as well?

Let me break it down for you.

No matter the language, there are some words and phrases you’ll always use more often. Knowing these will help you express yourself in most situations, especially in everyday conversations with your friend and colleague.

And the best part is that most of these words are really simple and can easily be mastered with practice.

In this post, I’m going to discuss some very easy English words that every language learner must know. I’ll also explain their meanings and teach you exactly how to use them in sentences as well.

Are you excited already to learn?

Let’s begin with the basics!


You need to Remember Basic Grammar Rules When Using Easy English Words.

Before we move on to the important words, let’s do a quick grammar recap as well.

Remember the simple rules and ensure that your sentences are free of careless mistakes.

I think you’re somewhat familiar with these basic grammar rules, but if any of them sound difficult, feel free to look them up.


Note: A noun and a verb are all you need to form a sentence. As you must know, English grammar has many parts, and you know a typical sentence usually includes a noun, a verb, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, and more.
Nevertheless, the most important parts are the noun and verb.

মনে রাখবেন যে একটি বাক্যের জন্য একটি বিষয় এবং একটি পূর্বাভাস প্রয়োজন। আপনি যখন নিজেকে প্রকাশ করার চেষ্টা করছেন, তখন শুধু মনে রাখবেন যে প্রতিটি বাক্যে সাধারণত একটি কর্তা, বা বিষয় (যে ক্রিয়াটি করছে), এবং একটি বস্তু বা ভবিষ্যদ্বাণী (যে ক্রিয়াটি গ্রহণ করছে) থাকে।

সহজ conjunctions ব্যবহার করুন. আপনি যখন কিছুটা দীর্ঘ বাক্য গঠন করার চেষ্টা করছেন, নিশ্চিত করুন যে আপনি conjunctions বা সংযোগকারী শব্দ ব্যবহার করছেন

সর্বদা ছয়টি প্রধান প্রশ্ন শব্দের যেকোনো একটি দিয়ে একটি প্রশ্ন শুরু করুন। ইংরেজিতে, যখন আমরা কিছু জিজ্ঞাসা করি, তখন কিছু নির্দিষ্ট শব্দ আছে যা আমরা সবসময় ইঙ্গিত করতে ব্যবহার করি
যেমন: what, who, how, when, where and why


বিশেষণগুলিকে ক্রিয়াবিশেষণে পরিণত করতে যোগ করুন।
বিশেষণ হল এমন শব্দ যা আমরা বিশেষ্য বর্ণনা করতে ব্যবহার করি, যখন ক্রিয়াবিশেষণগুলি ক্রিয়া এবং বিশেষণকে বর্ণনা করে। অনেক বিশেষণ সহজেই শেষে একটি -ly যোগ করে ক্রিয়াবিশেষণে পরিণত হতে পারে। পরে এই পোস্টে, বিশেষণগুলি সন্ধান করুন যা ক্রিয়াবিশেষণে পরিণত হয়েছে!


Let' read
40+ Easy English Words to Learn Now.

Nouns
Nouns/নাম, as you must know, are “naming” words. They could refer to people, things, places, and ideas. Here are some of the most common ones you need to know, and are perfect for beginners.

House
A house is a building or the place in which you live. There could be many types of houses, such as an apartment, a bungalow, a mansion, a hut, a shack and so on. A house is usually your “home” and is also called a residence.

I live in a big house with my family.

Job
A job is what you do to earn money and keep living. In most jobs, you often have to work in your office. You get paid a certain amount based on how much work you do.

Meena is looking for a new job.

Business
Important: A business is an organization or a system where you buy or sell things in order to make money. If you run a business or work in one, then that’s your job as well.

He has been running his own business for five years now.


Vegetable
A vegetable is what you eat to remain fit and keep on living. If we don’t eat every single day, we’ll get sick.

She asked me what sort of vegetable I liked the most, and I replied, 
“chocolate.”


Beach
A beach is a place where you often go to see fish by paying for it.

I swam with my friends yesterday at a beach near my house.


Phone
A Phone is an object that you use to call someone when they’re too far away to speak to them in person.

Can I use your phone to call my brother who recently moved away to another town?


Address
Hey, Your address tells someone exactly where you live. If someone requires you proof of your existence or wants to send you something by mail, they’ll ask for your address.

My mailing address is 20 Rode Street, Alabama 20201


Taka
Taka refers to the thin strips of paper or the metal coins that you use to pay for things. Normally, the more money you have, the richer you are.

His business failed, so he has lost a lot of money recently.


Colleague
A colleague is someone you like, spend time with, and may ask for help but who isn’t connected to your family.

I went to watch a movie with a colleague from the company.


Like
Like is what you feel when you care about someone or love something a lot.

I Like this book so much that I’ve already read it five times.


Pronouns
Pronouns are words that we use to replace a noun as well.

For example,
If we’re talking about a girl named Mahi, we can use the pronouns she, her, and her to refer to her instead of using Mahi all the time.

The rules are very simple.
If you’re discussing in the first person, you use pronouns like I, me, and mine.

If you’re discussing in the second person, you use you, yours, and yours.
If the sentence involves more than two people, you use we, us, and ourselves as well.

এটি তৃতীয় ব্যক্তির মধ্যে থাকলে, লিঙ্গ এবং সংখ্যা গুরুত্বপূর্ণ হয়ে ওঠে। যদি কেউ পুরুষ হিসাবে চিহ্নিত করে, আমরা তাকে, তাকে এবং তার ব্যবহার করি। যারা মহিলা হিসাবে পরিচয় দেয় তাদের জন্য আমরা সে এবং তার ব্যবহার করি। যদি কোনো কিছুর কোনো লিঙ্গ না থাকে, তাহলে আমরা এটি ব্যবহার করি,
, এবং যদি লিঙ্গটি পুরুষ/মহিলা বাইনারির সাথে খাপ খায় না, আমরা প্রায়শই তাদের এবং তারা ব্যবহার করি।

We can use their, they, and them when we’re referring to more than one person.
Here are some examples you can follow:

I lost my phone today.

He writes in his notebook every day.

Hilary broke his favourite toy, and he is very sad about it.

He closed the business last week.

The stranger was following me at midnight, and I was afraid that they
 would do something bad to me.

Verbs
Verbs are action words. He shows me the process of doing things.
A noun usually comes with a verb, and knowing the following ten verbs is sure to come in handy and (useful).


Speak
I speak to my best friend daily over the telephone.
He will speak to his best friend daily over the telephone.


Do
I will do the task as soon as possible I get home from work.
He will do the task as soon as he gets home from work.


Go
I will go to my house tomorrow by bus.
Rani will go to her sister’s house tomorrow by train.


Make
I will make a tee for you; just wait for some time.
Habib is going to make a plan for a more successful business.


Walk
I walk every infant to the beach.
He walks home from school.


Eat
I want to eat ice now.
Mahi loves to eat chocolate.

 40+ Easy English Words You Should Know.


Drink
I will drink Coca Cola
It’s important to drink water after playing the game.


Work
I will finish my work within two days.
He works between seven and eight hours every day at his job.


Rest
I want to go to rest at 11 AM.
John goes to rest at 10 AM.


Understand 
Rohim understands how to do the work properly and follow the rule.
He understands that something is wrong with him because she’s behaving strangely.


Adjectives
Note: Adjectives are words that we use to describe nouns.
They make whatever we say sound more precise and vivid and help us convey what we think more accurately.

Here are some of the most common adjectives you can use immediately.


Happy
I would be happy if I got my dream job.
The playground was full of happy children.


Sad
I am never sad about my past life.
After losing his job, Rifat felt very sad.


Angry

Habib’s father was very angry and could be heard shouting at him because he didn’t do his homework.
I will be angry if someone calls me.

Busy
I am busy with my homework this weekend.
He cannot meet you tonight, as he will be busy with office work.

Bored
I sometimes get bored when I think of my mother.
He stayed at home during the weekend and became very bored, as he had nothing to do.


Annoyed
I feel annoyed when someone disturbs my work.
He was very annoyed that she kept making jokes the whole time and didn’t take him seriously.


Pleased
I am really pleased to get you in this place.
The girl was so pleased with the new employee’s work that he promoted him.


Excited
I am excited to start our new business with my friends.
He was excited to see my brother after five years.


Lonely
I prefer to spend some time lonely.
Reya didn’t know anyone at the party, so she felt very lonely.


Tired
I fill many tired on my way back from the office.
He was very tired after doing all those new exercises at the gym.

Adverbs
Adverbs stated earlier, adverbs are used to describe verbs or adjectives. These adverbs are commonly used in everyday conversations as well.

Always
I always get up early in the morning.
The sun always rises in the east.
I've always done my homework before going to school


Carefully
She always tries to do my work very carefully.
The worker always works very carefully
He told the maid to wash the dishes carefully, as they were made of glass.


Clearly
He always works clearly in your office.
We clean our house every Sunday with my mother.
Once the rain stopped, I could clearly see the mountain range from my house.


Often
I often go to the beach to enjoy my time with my friend.
Our office staff often go to the beach to enjoy the moment.
He often sees her sitting in the cafe with a book.


Well
I know very well how to make tea.
My life is going well with my new job in Mumbai.
Rahul’s job has been going well, and he’s making a lot of money.


Generally
I generally like coffee more than tea.
Generally, we don't go to the park on Sunday.
Generally, it’s faster to reach the city if you take the bus.


Really
I really appreciate your help at midnight.
They didn’t believe him, but he really didn’t commit the crime.


Sometimes
Sometimes, I go to my grandfather's house by train.
Sometimes, he goes to the library after lunch if he's free.


Certainly
I can certainly help you send it abroad.
He will certainly meet you next week for the interview.


Already
He has already bought a new laptop with his father.
I have already finished my homework.


Note: Whenever you’re learning a language, try to take things slow and properly.
Practice making simple sentences with only a few words, not a lot. In time, you’ll gain more confidence and be able to frame more complex thoughts as well.

Keep revising (practice) the basics as often as you can, even when you move on to newer and more difficult things as well.

And above all, don’t give up when you make mistakes or are stuck somewhere. That’s a crucial part of our learning experience; without it, we’d make very little progress. Stay optimistic and be dedicated, and hopefully, you’ll be fluent in English in no time!


Note: Please let us know if you have any queries regarding this post


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Thanks for explaining all things very clearly today. I have learned some new things

    ReplyDelete

Cookies consent

This website uses cookies to give you a better browsing experience. By using our website, do you agree to the use of cookies?

Learn more